November 2, 2010

You Are...

When I wake in the mornings, it is you I want to see.
I love you with every ounce of my soul.
You are my best friend, my forever lover, my reason for life.
You are my muse, my movie, my playmate, you are my all.
I say this to you because I want to spend my life in your arms.
You are my Romeo, my Oberon, and my Music of the Night.
You are my Angel, my shining star, and my Endless Sunlight.
Oh, how I love you, how I want you here with me.
You could be the King, and I shall be your Queen,
We could live in a far off castle, come, fly away with me.
Oh, my love, please hear me through,
I am nothing but lost without you.
I love you so much that it hurts sometimes.
You are my library, my favorite book.
Love is our recipe, we are the cooks.
Never leave me, always love me, this is all I ask,
I don't know how I will live if our love does not last.
I love you with all my heart, and from you, I shall never part.
Stay here with me, Completely here with me, Love me, Choose me.
Let life be the canvas, and love be the paint, we will be the masters,
the artists until we grow faint.
Come away with me my love, oh please come away.
If you can't see what I have said thus far,
Then come with me, I will show you who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment