July 26, 2009

The Darkness Takes Over

I sit alone in the darkend silence. My pain is raw, the wounds in my spirit are fresh. I feel the hot tears streaming down my face, I have not made a sound.

My breathing is slow but short. The Darkness is slowly taking over. The sound of my pounding heartbeat is the only thing I hear. Here comes more of the pain I was fighting.

My mind begins to go over the last event. The imagination has a way with my emotional standing. The depth of the darkness is peircing. Like a butcher to a chunk of beef, so my concience does with me feelings.

Regret, disgust, and fear fill my heart. Thoughts of suicide have entered the arena. Dare I to entertain the thought? A quick nap will help make the decision.

"This is the blackest black I have ever seen. What is the blistering on my flesh?Where is this heat coming from? This is way tintense.

Have I gone blind, I can not see what this is burning me. I am thirsty, where can I get some water? -I bite my tounge to try and produce some saliva. This is not working, the pain is excruciating.

I feel faint, shall I pass out, shall I fall away? Where am I? I seem to be the only one here, Who is there? What is that sound?

What is all this in my head? What is this constant screaming? I wish I was dead...Where is my sweet escape? When will this end?"

The thoughts of suicide dance in my head. How can I escape theese voices? "Get out of my head, leave now." I do not know how to escape.

Silence fills the room again. I see a faint light, coming towards me. This sweet sound fills the air. Silence falls again.

How will I ever know what that was, Why was it here for a second, and then gone. Like a vapor, it was here, then it was gone...I shall leave this peircing, silent darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment