July 26, 2009

Lonliness

I hear a beckoning, something calls my name. I dont know what it is, yet. It is cold, and sad. Its lonliness. It takes a hold of my heart and squeezes it. This bitter lonliness has talons like an eagle and a voice like the thunder. Yelling, mocking me. It rips and tears, it makes fun of my pain. I am in love but it is not returned, the loliness still wins.

I pour my heart out on his lap, I thought he would recieve it. I was wrong, he just looks at it and says nothing. His gaze is empty, the lonliness calls me. Empty words just push my love aside, pushes my heart off onto the floor. Lonliness calls again. His thundering voice booms loud in my soul. I am left alone with out returned love.

Pain, searing pain. There is no relief for me. What once was everything, was now nothing. A broken heart left for the vultures to clean up. Lies, deception, broken promises, empty words. Is there anyone to clean up this mess that is me? Must I pick up the pieces of me myself? The darkness of unreturned love falls heavy and fast. There is no escape

My life will be a lonly one until someone helps me piece it back together. I will stay in the dark with lonliness, alone, hurt and broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment